These woolly landscapes are very satisfying projects! Simple enough for beginners, but definitely enjoyable for those more familiar with needle felting.
Felting time varies from person to person and set to set, but can take 3-4 hours.
The set includes:
- A basic guide with information on needle felting
- An illustrated page of step-by-step instructions for the project (in English)
- A link to video instructions
- Two color-coded needles in a handy cardboard tube
- Felting wool of different colors, in sufficient quantities
- Linen fabric base
- Superior quality 7" diameter wooden hoop
You will also need:
Scissors and glue to attach your canvas to the hoop when you're done, and a felting mat to use as a work surface.
You can choose between the foam or wool mattress. Foam is more economical, but wears out more easily. Wool is eco-friendly, durable and works particularly well, but is more expensive.
This set is intended for adults and children aged 10 and over who have good manual dexterity and good hand-eye coordination. Please note - the felting needles are very sharp!