If you're new to needle felting and looking for a fun project to try, we think you'll enjoy making these Holiday trees. They make a great decoration whether used in a scene or on their own.
Felting time: about 3 hrs. per tree depending on individual felting speed.
The set includes:
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Branch template
- Four color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Two types of felting wool
- Wood "tree trunks"
You will also need:
A felting mat to use as a work surface .
You can choose between the foam or wool mattress. Foam is more economical, but wears out more easily. Wool is eco-friendly, durable and works particularly well, but is more expensive.
This set is intended for adults and children aged 10 and over who have good manual dexterity and good hand-eye coordination. Please note - the felting needles are very sharp!