How cute are these gnomes?! This is a great kit for beginners but still enjoyable for an experienced felter who is looking for a quick and easy project. The finished gnomes get compliments wherever they go.
Felting time: about 1 hr. per gnome depending on individual felting speed.
- A basic information guide to get you started in needle felting (in english)
- A step by step illustrated instructions page (in english)
- A link to video instructions (in english)
- 4 colour coded felting needles in a convenient cardboard tube
- 2 types of wool in 9 different colours
You will also need:
A felting surface.
You can choose between the wool or foam mat. The wool mat is more expensive, but durable and eco-responsable. The foam mat is cheaper, but will wear out a little bit faster.
This kit is intended for adults and kids 10 and up with good dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
Be ware - needles are pretty sharp.