Needle carving sets - succulents
This set contains everything you need to learn how to manipulate wool and turn it into almost anything you imagine.
The 3 small decorative plants will be perfect on the edge of a window or on a workspace.
This project is quite engaging because there are several small sheets to make, but thanks to the video instructions, it is accessible even to beginners.
The felting time varies from person to person, but is approximately 3 hours.
The set includes:
- A basic guide with information on needle felting
- An illustrated page of step-by-step instructions for the project (in English)
- A link to video instructions
- sheet model
- Four color-coded needles in a handy cardboard tube
- Felting wool
- 3 small wooden plant pots
You will also need:
A felting mat to use as a work surface .
You can choose between the foam or wool mattress. Foam is more economical, but wears out more easily. Wool is eco-friendly, durable and works particularly well, but is more expensive.
This set is intended for adults and children aged 10 and over who have good manual dexterity and good hand-eye coordination. Please note - the felting needles are very sharp!