These woolly projects created by the artist Dani Ives for Felted Sky are very satisfying! They are fairly intermediate in level, and it is recommended that you have some experience of needle felting to fully appreciate the project.
- A basic guide with information on needle felting
- An illustrated page of step-by-step instructions for the project (in English)
- A link to video instructions
- Two colour-coded needles in a handy cardboard tube
- Felting wool in various colours, in sufficient quantities
- Fabric base in linen or felted wool, depending on the project
- 8" diameter high quality wooden hoop
- A 10 X 10 " foam felting mat
- The pattern of the model
- IN THE LLAMA KIT ONLY: a transfer pen
You will also need:
Scissors and glue to attach your canvas to the hoop when you have finished your work.
For the Toadstools and Barn Owl kits, a transfer pen or Sharpie to transfer the design to the linen square.
This set is designed for adults and children aged 10 and over who have good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Caution - the felting needles are very sharp!