Knitted Bliss embroidery kits are designed and assembled by hand in Toronto by Julie Crawford of knittedbliss.com.
These sets are designed to be as eco-friendly as possible, avoiding plastic and excess packaging.
In addition to being very durable and local (made in Canada), these sets are beautiful, fun, and really enjoyable to embroider. This is a very portable activity for your creative summer outings! These sets also make a great gift.
Included in this kit:
- bamboo embroidery hoop
- pre-printed design on 100% cotton
- stainless steel embroidery needles
- 100% cotton DMC yarns matched and organised on a card
- a plastic-free needle threader
- a floral enamel needle rest
- instruction sheet (in English) including a link to a dedicated website for additional support as well as guides for specific points and techniques for this model